Leave a comment. For those who have not yet been sucked into the show – you must watch. Trust me you’ll be happy you did. We must save ourselves from crappy tv. I’m trying to be as vague as possible but those who watched should understand what will follow.
Update: My thoughts on a few key plots —
I was humming “Old McDonald” under my breath at the introduction of Zack’s new girlfriend….who is black. You know Here’s a black girl, There’s a black girl, Everywhere’s a black girl. The main official characters may be the bread and butter for several obvious reasons but the addition of so many of US and not in a window-dressing way…..yah!!! I’m going to do some research on the writers and find out if we’re being represented by anyone behind the scenes where it counts, but either way they’re doing a great job with showcasing black women as intelligent (girlfriend has a 4.2 GPA), attractive, feminine and most importantly SMART!
- Diane isn’t playing ya’ll! She went after Eli Gold as a client and dropped a bomb on him. I had to replay his jaw hitting the desk!!! Hilarious!
- The shady Alderman using the old, “I had to step in line after white people” excuse to dismiss his criminal behavior in working with a known drug dealer. Um….yeah…whatever dude.
- The use of viral spoof videos are so very 2010! They’re much nicer in the Funny Or Die mode versus the attack ads for commercials that most campaigns use. Clever move writers!
- OMG the tapes!!!!! ALICIA lurves Will. She has not as of yet on camera acted that way towards Peter. So this is a wrap for me. I felt like swooning with her! She had to catch her breath she was so overwhelmed. That was cute. Now if she put her thinking cap on and realize there was a SECOND VOICEMAIL and figure out what Eli did. Didn’t Kalinda tell her to speak to Will in person? Those two and their scaredy-cat moves are going to cancel out any potential they have. If the writers don’t put them together I’m gonna be PISSED. Come on!!! Hurry up!!!
#TEAMWILL #TEAMWILL #TEAMWILL #TEAMWILL #TEAMWILL
- Becca scares the living daylights out of me. She is far too worldly, steely, not afraid of adults and cunning for someone who’s supposed to 16 years old.
- Nice casting of Ana Gasteyer and Reiko Ayelsworth (who made Day Five of “24” the best)!
- Ok….I want BLAKE gone. Dead. In Jail. Either one it doesn’t matter. IF YOU MESS WITH KALINDA YOU MUST SUFFER!!!!!
- Look how the writers are trying to redeem Cary by showing his allegiance to Kalinda. I keep wondering if they ever dated. Either way he’s a good friend to have in this scenario with Blake.
- Jackie’s going to be annoying but is she a racist, too? Or is she just giving Becca props for being just as manipulative as she is and sees a chip off the block?
We’ve got one more episode on Dec 7th before the hiatus. Any speculations?