Dr. Seuss says it again:
1. ACT as if you already are. Do things that support yourself and your vision.
2. STOP the internal flogging. No more defeating self-talk.
3. LET GO of your need to have all the answers.
4. GIVE UP control of who, how, what, where and WHEN!
5. JUNK any limitations you’ve placed on yourself.
6. IGNORE current appearance of unwanted circumstances.
7. TRUST yourself, your God, your life will be on track.
8. KNOW your journey and destination are solid.
9. DROP the blame, shame and pain. Today is a new moment.
10. LIVE for yourself. Be authentic. Pleasing others at your expense is a no-no.
11. KEEP people in your life that truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, inspire you, enhance you and make you happy. Get rid of leeches and naysayers, those with huge value differentials and anyone belittling or attacking you!